Upgrade to ENERGY STAR® appliances
ENERGY STAR certified products use as much as 70% less energy than standard models. The ENERGY STAR label can be found on a variety of products for your home.
What to look for:
Look for the ENERGY STAR logo on the product package, sales tag or the item itself. Hundreds of ENERGY STAR certified products
are on the market.
- Appliances: Clothes washers, dishwashers, refrigerators, etc.
- Heating & cooling: Room air conditioners, central AC, furnaces, heat pumps, etc.
- Home envelope: Insulation, roofing, windows, doors, etc.
- Electronics: Televisions, phones, DVD players, etc.
- Office equipment: Computers, monitors, printers, etc.
- Lighting: Compact fluorescent light bulbs, fixtures, etc.
- ENERGY STAR certified appliances often use less water.
- ENERGY STAR certified appliances often have other features that make everyday tasks more convenient, such as useful settings and sensors.
Good for kids: If you have kids in your household, you may spend a lot of money on laundry, dishes, a full refrigerator, and home electronics that see a lot of use. ENERGY STAR appliances and devices really pay off in large households. For example, efficient washers conserve water, hold more laundry, and are gentler on your clothes.
Visit www.energystar.gov for more details.
ComEd Rebates: Rebates are available on select ENERGY STAR certified appliances purchased June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018. For more information visit ComEd.com/Rebates.